Social Bookmarking for blog ~ Awesome Custom!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Social Bookmarking for blog

Ever feel completely overwhelmed by social networking sites? Both the sheer volume of ones that are available, and those who apparently seized the whole of your inbox too quickly, without you realizing it.

I admit that it - I was once an addict Facebook every day to go online and checking the latest status updates, to see what my friends had until recently. Then, with Facebook decide to launch their Facebook Applications Platform, I was even more excited as more and more options and opportunities, as I could always be in touch with my friends and what I can do with them online.

Then began the landslide - I was invited to join other social networks, some of them even say I could make money from them. Then, only on Facebook alone, I received invitations to thousands of applications I have absolutely no desire to get into the face and had already rejected.

So, now, I am not a member of any single site, and all such social networking sites are prohibited from sending e-mails in my inbox - everything is automatically moved to the Trash, as spam. Please let me know your thoughts on this topic.

0 comments: