Online Flaming? ~ Awesome Custom!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Online Flaming?

I often think the world is a funny place - and this feeling is accentuated when I go online. All forums across the globe, in chat rooms and online games, thousands of people are arguing, sometimes quite heatedly with each other over the Internet for absolutely no reason.


Innocently surfing the Internet, it does not matter what type of website I come across - blogs, forums, social networking sites, guest books - people who simply can not only help with a walk just not with each other fully agree with the views and opinions in each.


Fortunately, I have never, and never plan to be in one of these arguments. I am of the opinion that they are simply immature. I do not know how old these people are - they could, in fact, the children or teenagers, and therefore fully allowed to be immature - but I suspect that the high majority of them are, in fact, fully grown adults, and there is no excuse for acting them whatsoever.


So, please, as a valued reader of this blog estimated please some credibility, and not in any online battles. Can you do it for me, please?

0 comments: