Free Screensaver? ~ Awesome Custom!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Free Screensaver?

Here are some good advice - always avoid free screen saver to download. While there are few who are what they claim to be, with good quality and graphics not come with an additional spyware or other malware, the overwhelming majority of them are best avoided.


This, I am sad to say, comes from experience, because I had the misfortune of the other days of downloading seemed to be what an absolutely reasonable screen saver. The setting was a winter of snow sunset with gently drifting, which - I thought it would be very nice if I am free to the computer, and when he was free, and from a seemingly serious side, I have no problem with download -- And in fact, that is what I did.


I ended up with all the standard search engine provider home pages, bookmarks - like everything I was immediately changed, without specifying what type of approval to some spammy search engine, which only made from Google. Fortunately, my anti-virus software spotted a Trojan horse, to unleash on my computer before it was too late, and the worst disaster was avoided.


The worst thing about it? The screen saver itself was pixilated, and the snowdrops were just ugly white squares evenly move the screen.

0 comments: