iPod ~ Awesome Custom!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

iPod

I was just thinking the other day how successful the iPod, and indeed still is. His design is in the whole world celebrated, and many of the leading designers who still alive. It completely revolutionized the digital music player market, as I recall that before the first iPods came up for sale in the shops, in 2001, all the little music player on the market were either big, clunky and useless or small, fiddly and equally useless.


I am a proud owner of a 32-gigabyte iPod touch-and I am proud to say that a product that I am very pleased with him, as it has always worked since I bought it - admittedly not so long ago, as it has only recently come onto the market. Apple controls an epic share of a steadily growing several million pounds, and they have a very clever company with excellent leader who openly have some very good decisions over the years.


So, the next time you listen to your iPod, as I am sure you have one, a second to admire the pioneering technology that went into the assembly so many thousands of songs in your pocket in such a how nice.

0 comments: